The White River near Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Remember your vacation to the Ozarks with this beautiful aerial photo of the White River, taken from 380 feet above Inspiration Point. Below you can see the community of Bush Arkansas and even Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri. The perfect decor for your living room or office, our canvas wraps will add a professional touch to any room. Photo by Robert R. Norman.
- Printed on high-quality artist canvas that is stretched and wrapped around a wood fiberboard frame.
- The inks are designed to hold up over time without fading.
- Each canvas print is artist-grade and OBA-free, so it's as high-quality as the original artwork.
- The canvases are 1.25" thick and have an enclosed back that is equipped with an alligator hook for instant hanging.
- UV coating is scratch-resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Our canvas wraps are produced in-region, so your order will ship from the production location within the same country as you reside for orders delivering to the US, Canada, Mexico, and the UK.